The VEMCO Minilog-II-T is a submersible temperature data logger that records temperature information for a variety of data collection applications.
The Minilog-II-T data logger is:
- A rugged, waterproof, fully submersible temperature data logger that measures and stores temperature at specified sampling intervals
- Designed for monitoring in the harsh conditions of a deep marine environment (up to 500 meters)
- Manufactured to withstand both fresh and saltwater environments
- Resolution – 0.01°C
- 10 year battery life
- Enough memory to store 1-million samples
- Low battery/low memory indicator (via the VEMCO Field Reader)
- Wide temperature range
For more details, see Downloads section.
Specifications Temp Range: -30°C to +80°C Temp Accuracy: Specified: +/- 0.1°C from -5°C to 35°C Resolution: 0.01°C Weight in Air: 52.2 g Weight in Water: 11.5 g Length: 9.8 cm Diameter: 2.3 cm Clock Stability: +/-1 minute per month Battery Life: 10 years at typical sampling rates (1 sample per 2 mins) Submersible: Up to 500m Storage: 1-million samples per deployment Sample Rates: 1 sample per second to 1 sample per day Start Time: Delayed or immediate study start date selectable Thermal Time Constant: 63% at ~2min 30 sec, and 90% at less than 5 min, both
in stirred bath
Keen to learn more? Join us on Facebook